Friday 15 January 2010

NP Assessment

We got some feedback on Negotiated Practice this week, and talked about our ideas for EMP - basically I need to put more of myself into my work to give it some life, and to help me get enthusiastic about what I'm doing I need to just relax and enjoy it. It was mentioned that my work for Negotiated Practice wasn't as successful as it could've been because I was thinking too far ahead, concentrating on what I'm doing when this course finishes instead of what I'm doing now, and I think this is a fair comment. I also need to think very carefully about presenting my work, and the materials that I use in my finished product, whatever that may be...
So food for thought, and some good feedback that made sense to me and that I can build on to improve my work, and my marks for this project.

No comments: