Monday 23 November 2009

I got the films back from my photography session t'other day at the beach, and also from the London trip. Here are a few examples, taken on my Lomo and my pinhole camera....




I've also been doing some drawings and taking some tracings from maps to use in my images if I need them. I dont mind tracing in this sort of situation as I want the drawings to be as exact as possible, and look like the real thing. I've drawn some freehand, and the results are just never quite as accurate as I'd like. Once all the drawings had been done on the tracing paper, the layering effect the pages in my pad created was quite special and this is something that I could definitely build on. As you turned the pages, it was like peeling away the layers of information, and with every turn the information became less muddled. I love using tracing paper as a material, and this effect makes it the perfect paper for me to use for my finished product, which I think will be a booklet...

No comments: